Home » » NoTrack for download-apkandroids.blogspot.com: Uncensored AI chat app

NoTrack for download-apkandroids.blogspot.com: Uncensored AI chat app

Written By Apk Hot

Download apk now..

Hi download-apkandroids.blogspot.com team,

I'm Oleksandr, I run NoTrack — an Uncensored AI chat app for Android. We're already on Google Play (7,500+ installs, 177 countries) and on APKPure, and I'd love to get listed on your site too.

Everything you'd need for a listing is in a small press kit I put together for you: icon, screenshots, and a description already written for your audience.

https://notrack.ai/download/press/download-apkandroids-blogspot-com/

App description as a file: https://notrack.ai/download/press/download-apkandroids-blogspot-com/description-en.txt

A couple of links that might help, too:

Please note: this APK is our website edition (package notrack.ai, signed with our own key). The Google Play app (ai.notrack.app) is a separate package signed by Google, so please list the APK as its own app rather than as an update to the Play version. Package details, permissions, content rating and the privacy policy are in the press kit.

Happy to send anything else you need — a different screenshot size, more languages, whatever makes this easier on your end. Just reply.

Thanks for considering it,
Oleksandr
NoTrack

Not interested? Reply "unsubscribe" and we won't write again.

Download NoTrack for download-apkandroids.blogspot.com: Uncensored AI chat app

Share this article :
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Free Android APK Download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger